7 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
NOW TV is just over four years old. We approach everything we do with fresh eyes, we’re bold, ambitious and are revolutionising the sector. We’re positive, upbeat, up for it and progressive – always on, putting the customer at the heart of what we do. Innovation is in our DNA. We’re the only place you can enjoy Sky Cinema and Sky Sports without a contract or monthly subscription. We are TV on our customers terms. We are NOW TV.
"You’ll be working alongside a great set of peers with huge online channel expertise across affiliates, display, VOD, email and paid social – as well as those members of the team who are focused on conversion rate optimisation. Your role will be to continuously look for optimisation opportunities, insight, trends and to ensure that we're understanding the factors that are influencing performance." - Amy Wilkie - Head of eCommerce
As part of the Sky family, you’ll enjoy either: Sky Q (requires a one-off installation payment) or a NOW TV premium package, as well as a generous pension and private health care. You’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
- Be the first point of contract for numerical investigation into performance variations that the Digital and eCommerce teams identify from their ongoing activity
- Create and refine comprehensive dashboards by integrating data from a variety of different data sources and distribute with insight and commentary to key stakeholders
- Analyse website and mobile journeys to understand customer behaviour and to enable you to make improvement recommendations to cover customer journeys, campaigns and cross-sell activity
- Work extremely closely with our Data Intelligence teams and the web analytics resource that we leverage from this team. Collaborating and working together to constantly identify ways to improve data transparency across the entire team
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, budget management and overall performance across different devices
- Provide proactive deep-dive analysis as and when required, including owning specific project deliverables such as tying PPC performance back to lifetime value metrics; that will support the direction of future bids
- Analytic, inquisitive and have a huge thirst for data
- Previous experience of working within a similar PPC role
- Sound understanding of Google AdWords (AdWords certification is not mandatory, but would be highly beneficial)
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics, Adobe (preferable, but not essential) and internal reporting tools
- Thrive on ownership and accountability – and have a proven track record of acting on your own initiative to deliver change
- Highly motivated self-starter with excellent and confident communication skills, possessing an incredible passion for all things digital
- Naturally numerate and advanced in Excel – and therefore you probably have a degree in Maths, Management Science or Business, or in a similar field
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about