6 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
"Our vision is to create a world class and empowered activation performance marketing group to allow us to win in an increasingly competitive market" – Lyssa McGowan, Chief Commercial Officer, Sky
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
The role is to lead acquisition marketing performance for Broadband and Talk, developing multiple world class 360 marketing campaigns ensuring plans are effectively delivered through your team that delivers against commercial targets and drives optimal customer experience.
- You'll own targets and track marketing KPIs, to deliver against marketing targets including CPA, ROMIs etc
- Lead multiple world class 360 marketing campaigns ensuring plans are effectively delivered through your team that delivers against commercial targets and drives optimal customer experience
- Lead all acquisition marketing performance activities for your area
- Interrogate marketing performance, identifying opportunities to improve effectiveness and deliver ongoing efficiencies
- Galvanise support and drive collaboration across the business to ensure alignment so every touchpoint supports commercial performance
- Own creative development and media plans ensuring optimal use of media investment and channel mix using previous insight to make sound recommendations
- Push through test and learn plans, exploring opportunities in new channels and technologies
- Foster strong relationships with internal resource and external agencies
- Own and lead development of customer insight ensuring implications translate into action
- Understand competitor and market landscapes identifying opportunities and threats
- Experience of leading and developing a talented team showing delegation and coaching ability
- Demonstrable and confident leadership skills with the ability to manage conflicting feedback or situations
- Impeccable communication skills – whether verbal, written or presentation – communication is key
- Excellent stakeholder management skills. You’ll be working with internal and external agencies as well as cross-functional teams and senior stakeholders so the ability to build and maintain relationships, confidently manage upwards, negotiate and provide clear feedback is crucial
- Deep commercial understanding and ability to develop marketing plans with commercial teams, constantly seeking opportunities to improve performance
- An appetite to insight. You’ll demonstrate an understanding of insight and analysis with the ability to provide future recommendations
- A fast and agile way of working with a resilient and restless nature – always trying to find a solution and seeking to improve performance
- The ability to balance priorities with short and long-term objectives
- A strong creative flare and understand what creative can drive. You can deliver briefs and critique responses with confidence
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about