8 months ago
This award-winning B2B digital marketing agency is looking for Performance Marketing Manager with exceptional performance marketing skills to join their fast-paced, dynamic agency on global technology clients.
The Performance Marketing Manager works closely with the Account Teams to define and deliver digital marketing campaigns to an exceptional standard. As a self-starter, great communicator and a team player, you'll partner with the digital team to deliver performance marketing strategy and ensure successful delivery of digital activity, including conversion strategies, paid advertising (search, display, programmatic and social) and performance analysis.
You'll be strong at the technical elements of performance marketing, confident (and qualified) at PPC, know your way around Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and Google Search Console, and be comfortable reporting on campaigns. You should be a strong communicator, quick thinker, analytically minded, highly motivated and have a natural curiosity of the latest digital marketing practices and techniques: you won't be afraid to try new things.
To be considered for this role, you'll need at least 4+ years working in a performance marketing capacity. You'll be able to self-manage, work autonomously, be a team player, have a positive outlook and always be happy to get the job done.
In return, you can expect a salary up to £30k-£40k (depending on experience) plus benefits.
- Setting the PPC strategy, including search, display and programmatic for clients
- Analyzing and optimizing paid advertising across all networks, including spend, bids, budgets allocation and creative
- Reviewing and advising on conversion funnels to improve performance
- Ensuring tracking works seamlessly across all platforms including into the CRM (usually Salesforce)
- Ensuring lead acquisition targets are met for digital campaigns
- Define targeting and strategy for social campaigns including implementation and management of those campaigns
- Keyword research for SEM and implementation of SEO strategies
- Reporting using a variety of digital tools, including Google Analytics, Google Ads and Search Console as well as the agency dashboard
- Providing technical recommendations for improved site performance
- Making recommendations for CRO
- Introduce automation, A/B testing and scripts to manage performance marketing
- Be able to manage multiple tasks across multiple clients
- Good prioritization skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter and be able to work autonomously
- Analytics skills including the ability to interrogate performance data and make improvement recommendations
- Advanced MS Excel, including pivot tables
- Google Analytics and Google Adwords Certified
about 1 month ago
only 5 days until close
about 1 month ago
only 13 days until close
9 days ago
only 19 days until close