Our client based in Surrey is looking for a performance marketing manager - someone to work within a digital team and to work closely with the Head of E-Commerce.
Your role will be to help grow revenue and improve targets.
Responsibilities will include:
- working closely with partner agencies
- define key KPIs across all paid media channels
- own agency management on daily basis
- manage competitor analysis
- measure and report performance across all paid media channels
To be successful you will have 3 years experience in paid media management (Can be in-house or agency)
You will have experience on PPC (at least two years)
You will have experience with Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Tag, Google Shopping etc.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience please do contact firstname.lastname@example.org - you must be able to travel to Surrey as your prinicipal location!