We’re tails.com – a mission-driven company that puts the health and wellness of dogs first. We believe every pet is different and so we create a unique recipe for every dog that caters for their individual needs. We do that by asking owners a few simple questions, creating the perfect tails.com recipe and feeding plan for their dog – then delivering straight to their door.
We’re looking for a talented Performance Marketing Manager to join the team to set up the acquisition function for our new market, Germany. You know the German market inside out and know how a German consumer shops online. You’ll be a detail-oriented, results-driven marketer, with proven experience whether client or agency side.
Join in the fun, and you’ll be right at the heart of a business that’s changing the world of pet food!
Reporting to the Performance Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for:
This role is perfect if:
- You thrive in a fast-paced and rapidly-evolving performance marketing environment
- You have previous experience managing paid search and paid social campaigns in multi territories
- You have a high-level of written German (excellent spelling, grammar and proofreading)
- You're highly proficient at analysing and interpreting data
- You can accurately summarise complex data in simple ways
- You deliver impact by understanding performance, then iterating on what's working
- You build strong and trusted relationships within companies
- You enjoy receiving as well as giving constructive feedback
- You are team-spirited, and always willing to get stuck in
What's in it for you?
Reward - We offer a competitive salary and generous share award package
Learn – You’ll be challenged and given the development opportunities that you’ll only find in a high-growth business. We’ll also support you with more structured training.
Work – flexible core hours means that you can start anytime between 7-10am and finish 4-7pm (9 hours in total)
Time-out – 25 days’ paid holiday which will increase to 26 on your 2nd year anniversary and 27 on your 3rd year anniversary, plus an optional 5 days unpaid leave each year, we'll also give you a day off each year to volunteer in your community
Family - Extended paid maternity, paternity and adoption leave. Interest-free loan to help you with your rental flat deposit
Eat – Free breakfast and loads of healthy snacks every day, we have a special breakfast on Fridays!
Social – Regular team and social events, paid by tails.com
Health– Discounted gym membership and health, dental & optical insurance
Pension - Pension scheme and the option to salary sacrifice additional contributions
Travel – Interest-free season ticket loan and bike to work scheme
Have a dog? They’ll get some benefits too:
Free products – all of our tails.com products for free (for your dog). Or 50% off for one family member or friend
Dog-friendly office - there are plenty of pups to pat and daily lunchtime walks
Training – with a dog behaviourist, to help you and your dog thrive in the office
Time to bond – we offer a pooch plan which means you get extra flexibility in the first weeks of owning a dog, or if your dog is unwell