Are you an experienced Digital Marketing Manager, Biddable Media Manager or Online Marketing Manager looking for an exciting next step?
Do you have experience working in a results-based environment?
Do you have experience managing Paid Social, Programmatic & Display Campaigns?
Do you want to work for a Luxury Retailer?
Then this could be an exceptional opportunity for you!
This well know luxury fashion retailer is looking to appoint a Biddable Media Manager/Performance Marketing Manager with experience managing media campaigns from end to end to its Digital Marketing team. This role will lead biddable media campaigns for the brand which includes everything from planning to deployment.
They are looking for a tenacious Digital Marketing Manager who is looking for a challenging role to join the team They are in an incredibly competitive space so the team has to be incredibly agile and be constantly outmaneuvering their competition. This role will focus on the delivery of performance marketing with a strong focus on Paid Social, Programmatic & Display. This role won't just be focused on their UK operations but across all of their markets across UK, Europe & the US. You will need great communication and relationship building skills as you will be working with multiple internal teams.
As a valued member of the team, you will work closely with the Digital Marketing Director to shape and deliver the digital strategy to increase good quality traffic and generate additional sales. This role requires an analytical thinker keen on monitoring ROI, who can bring ideas and have the drive to see both large and small projects through to fruition.
The company is well established retailer who have grown and become an established band within the global fashion scene often described as a one of the "brands" in Fashion. As part of the digital team, you will champion the value of Digital work with stakeholders enable growth across the business.
The role will be based in their London (Liverpool Street) offices and be responsible for:
- Plan, create and optimise media campaigns across social and display to support direct response, customer acquisition and brand advertising at allowable CPA.
- Make regular optimisations to bids, audience segments, geo and demo targets and creative.
- Manage budget across social, display and retargeting.
- Partner with Google, Facebook, Twitter to drive actionable insights from their data resources.
- Implement Audience segmentation strategy - from discovery, creation, execution, optimisation & evaluation.
- Set up own DCM pulling all existing externally managed activity across Social, Retargeting, Display and PPC together driving transparency and cross channel insights prior to reviewing media mix.
- Paid social - Manage the BAU and strategy including ad creation, targeting, scheduling, optimising & evaluation across Instagram & Facebook before building into other Social networks.
- Use advanced targeting and optimisation tactics to ensure that goals are being met in the most cost efficient manner.
- Build automated Programmatic performance media reports that are shared across functions.
- Deliver weekly, monthly, quarterly and ad hoc reports highlighting achievements, insights and lessons learnt.
- Manage one direct report, setting objectives, continually sharing knowledge by upskilling and coaching.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create world class ideas and transform these into high performing ads across social & display, by advising best practices and recommendations internally.
- Constant test and learn approach, overhauling strategies and implementing your own data driven ideas.
- Collaborate with tech and design teams to ensure successful execution of marketing plans and messaging.
- Manage the billing process ensuring payments are processed in a timely manner.
- Maintain thorough understanding of the digital media landscape to drive internal innovation and vision
The ideal candidate will have a hands-on approach to Digital Marketing, be a team player and really want to forge a career in a career in Digital/Online Marketing.
The Digital Marketing Manager, Biddable Media Manager or Online Marketing Manager role requires the following experience:
- Demonstrable experience of working autonomously on biddable media campaigns.
- Experience of lookalike, search retargeting, demographic targeting and how to leverage them to achieve business goals (CPA/ROI).
- Experienced in planning brand and performance campaigns across the digital ecosystem (from digital, social, to mobile), across multiple media buying platforms.
- Demonstrate considerable trading experience across open exchange, PMP and buying across all media types (Display, Video, Native, Audio etc.).
- Proficient in DoubleClick tools - DCM set up and trafficking experience is a plus
- Strong analytical skills and research abilities with demonstrated experience of using results to inform strategic direction and approach.
- Ability to analyse campaigns and trends over time, drawing meaningful insights from data.
- Utilising data and reporting functions of Adwords, Business Manager, Twitter etc.
- Experience in a media planning or buying position at an advertising or media agency preferred.
- Experience managing large budgets and delivering against multiple KPIs
- Demonstrable understanding of the wider Digital Marketing landscape (Affiliate, Social and Programmatic channels).
- Proficient in use of Excel to create reports and work with large data sets
- Experience in retail / ecom preferable.
Title: Performance Marketing Manager - Luxury Retail
Location: Liverpool Street
Salary: £30k - £45k
Benefits include: Bonus & Benefits
** Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the EU**
Blue Pelican Marketing