9 months ago
Closing Date: Wednesday 11th April 2018
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Personal Assistant to join our Marketing and Sales & Distributions Teams in Aviva Ireland for a period of 6 month’s.
You will provide high quality, administrative support to both the newly appointed Aviva Ireland Chief Marketing & Customer Officer and the Chief Sales Officer and the wider Senior Leadership Team as necessary.
Joining our team you will have a vital role to play in the business. You will have the opportunity to work in a successful, dynamic business, using your creativity and initiative to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our processes and building and maintaining excellent relationships throughout the business.
You’ll enjoy taking personal responsibility for your own workload, continually reorganising and prioritising to ensure those you support get the best service possible. As part of the role you will engage with senior leaders across the business and gain exposure to every aspect of Aviva Ireland across the various functions of the organisation.
Key Skills and Experience required
* Effective and efficient diary management
* Organising and co-ordinating team and leadership meetings and events
* Booking travel
* Expenses and procurement processes
* Working as part of the wider PA team ensuring that cover is provided as required
* Building and maintaining effective working relationships throughout the business
* Collating, preparing and distributing reports and packs in a timely manner
* Updating systems on behalf of direct reports as necessary, e.g. Workday
* Taking clear and concise minutes of meetings and issuing actions with timely follow up to ensure completion
* Excellent planning, organising and prioritising skills
* High level of integrity when meeting external clients/guests
* Able to work on own initiative
* High level of discretion and confidentiality
* Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with people at all levels of the business
* Able to juggle different tasks and prioritise as needed
* Able to manage expectations of stakeholders within the business
* Strong attention to detail
* Able to challenge when appropriate
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
What will you get in this role?
* A generous defined contribution pension scheme with an additional 6% also paid on your behalf.
* Annual performance related bonus and pay review
* Minimum holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
* Exclusive access to discounts on Aviva Life, Insurance and Health policies
* An excellent range of flexible benefits including, but not limited to, an approved profit share scheme, gym and health offerings, holiday loans and a cycle to work scheme
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact Louise Keogh in the Resourcing team on.
We help our 33 million customers to save for the future and manage the risks of everyday life. To give these customers the best possible products and service we know we must make Aviva the most attractive choice for talented, entrepreneurial people with diverse backgrounds and an evolving range of expertise and insight.
So, we’re passionate about helping our 29,500 people to do the best work of their lives, to enable them to make a positive difference to the lives of our customers.