3 months ago
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Sales or account management experience for telecommunication devices, consumer electronics or similar manufacturers.
* Consumer hardware product experience in smartphones or electronics domain, including hardware development (lifecycle, manufacturing, product development, electrical engineering).
* Ability to speak and write in English and one other European language fluently and idiomatically.
* MBA degree.
* Experience in relationship management, with the ability to work towards goals with increasing levels of responsibility and independence.
About the job
As a Carrier Quality Account Manager, you'll be responsible for managing relationships with Google’s strategic carrier partners as the face of Google Quality for all ranged phones. The role requires your to understand, prioritize, and drive resolution to technical quality challenges. You will need to anticipate the business/brand impact of these issues and deliver a succinct communication back to our carrier partners. You will partner cross-functionally with Partnership, Technical Account Managers, Marketing, Finance, Retail Operations and Product teams at Google to drive a successful product lifecycle. You will also help to shape Google’s best practices, tools, and processes for future Pixel products.
Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our Hardware team researches, designs, and develops new technologies and hardware to make our user's interaction with computing faster, more powerful, and seamless. Whether finding new ways to capture and sense the world around us, advancing form factors, or improving interaction methods, our Hardware team is making people's lives better through technology.
* Build and develop working relationship with quality carrier counterparts.
* Serve as the primary internal and external technical quality liaison for quality issues.
* Monitor the overall field quality performance for each carrier and prepare carrier specific reporting.
* Lead carrier specific quality escalations and prioritize challenges. Work with internal teams to drive root cause corrective action.