3 months ago
Planning Manager, Consumer Marketing (114786)
: Marketing and digital
: UK & Ireland-United Kingdom-London-London
Salary : Competitve
: Aug 4, 2019, 11:59:00 PM
Planning Manager, Consumer Marketing
BT Centre, London
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
We have big ambitions, we are going places, we need to keep on generating new consumer demand for broadband, TV, mobile and BT Sport. Our success is down to how smart we are with our marketing budgets. This role is all about making sure we are making the best investment choices across all our demand generation activities. Ensuring plans are fully optimised to deliver the greatest return on investment and how call and traffic forecasts contribute to the overall volume plan.
What you'll be doing
• Monitoring & reporting on performance of all demand gen activity with key internal stakeholders and external agencies
• Ensuring there is one common measurement view across all demand gen activities – products and channels
• Recommending investment efficiencies in the demand generation marketing plan, ensuring media and product neutrality to make the best decisions for short and mid term ROI
• Owning delivery of call and traffic forecasting with external agencies for & ensuring accountability across the team for delivering the forecasted performance
We'll also need to see these on your CV
• A passion for data and analysis, really getting under the skin of data and being able to understand & communicate the story
• Demonstration of where data analysis has led to recommendations that have driven business decisions with a commercial impact
• Proven ability to make things happen – translating recommendations into workable implementable solutions
• Working knowledge of marketing communications measurement metrics
• Ability to gain credibility and respect and build strong working relationships with key stakeholders, internal up to MD level and with agencies
Why choose us?
We’re the largest telco in the industry worth over £10bn in revenue, with over 20k employees and 34m customers - this offers enormous opportunities for our people and to be No. 1 in the market. Our Consumer Unit exists of three household brands - EE, BT & Plusnet, from which collectively we generate more revenue than any other part of BT. This gives us more potential and scale than ever before and it’s a phenomenal foundation to build from. All three brands are really important to our future strategy. BT, EE & Plusnet are unique and more valuable to us staying separate to make the most powerful imprint on the market. We’ve got something special and we want everyone to feel proud about working here and excited about where we’re going and what we’re going to do.
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.