7 months ago
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Platform Sales Manager, your job will be to work alongside the DoubleClick sales team to help show how DoubleClick and Google technology can solve the needs of our clients.
You’ll have a deep technical understanding of all DoubleClick products and knowledge on surrounding Google products such as Cloud, Google Analytics 360, and Ads Data Hub. You’ll also translate highly technical information into simple terms, clearly articulating to clients how the DoubleClick products can help solve for their specific challenges. You’ll be a good listener, story-teller and highly capable of converting customer's business challenges into a product solution and system architecture.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
* Help Sales Managers achieve business growth and product acquisition by first determining, then demonstrating the suitability of our product to solve client business issues.
* Understand and translate complex business requirements into a functional technical architecture that can be implemented by the Account Management teams.
* Develop and maintain a deep product knowledge about the core competencies of Google and other industry leading solutions.
* Document the current state of the client’s technology and outline any systems enhancements needed to effect valuable and actionable analysis.
* Identify and communicate value opportunities to clients and sales teams.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience with online advertising technology, ad serving or programmatic advertising.
* Experience with AdWords, DoubleClick Campaign Manager, DoubleClick Bid Manager and Google Analytics 360.
* Knowledge of Cloud and Ads Data Hub.
* Knowledge of enterprise data architecture ad tech, (DSPs, DMPs, targeting, etc.).
* Knowledge of attribution/statistical models and their application.