7 months ago
PLM Team Lead
Industry X.0Accenture Digital
Travel: up to 100% travel required in the UK
Salary up to £76,000 depending on skills and experience plus excellent benefits package
Job Reference: 00543378
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
A new area within Accenture Digital is Industry X.0, Accenture’s approach to the Digital Re-Invention of the Industry. In your role within our Industry X.0 team, you’ll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves into the core of industry in product development and manufacturing environments. You’ll help them transform their product, manufacturing and product related services value chains in Automotive, Retail, Consumer Goods, Industrial & Medical Equipment, Communications, High Tech, Chemicals, Mining, Oil & Gas and Utilities. As part of Accenture Digital, you’ll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X.0 space.
What responsibilities will you have?
* Lead a team of consultants and developers to deliver OR be the architect of a component of the PLM solution for our client
* You will analyse the technical requirements and translate them into client specific PLM solutions.
* Keeping in mind client requirements and industry best practices you will design modular, high performing and scalable PLM solutions and contribute essentially to improve innovation speed and efficiency for our increasingly complex and interconnected clients operating internationally
* You will implement complex PLM applications to be integrated into the existing IT landscape of our clients, especially ERP and CAx solutions
* At the same time you will maintain focus on the challenges of data migration and system integration – solving them based on your expert knowledge.
* During the complete duration of the project you will be the key contact for technical questions regarding the individual PLM solution of our client.
* Beyond the completion of implementation you will consult our clients regarding the extension of their systems, their maintenance and the optimal use of their respective PLM solution.