4 months ago
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
Our Change Delivery team work together across all areas of our business, helping to lead and shape strategic and transformational change, delivering innovative products and world class customer experience. The team work across a wide range of exciting projects, including Sky Q, NOW TV, Sky Mobile and Sky Store.
As NOW TV are part of the Sky family, you’ll benefit from either: free Sky Q (one off payment required for installation) or a NOW TV premium package as well as an excellent pension scheme and private health care. Plus, there’s a great range of other benefits to fit around your needs too.
Your key responsibilities:
As a PMO analyst in NOW TV you will report directly to the PMO Manager, and provide support in the following activities:
- Supporting Finance to ensure appropriate project financial controls are maintained (tracking the capex budget, reconciling and reporting the month end position and updating the forecast).
- Managing , forecasting and reporting on the financial position of one of our large programmes of work
- Supporting the ‘Ideas Process’ that controls the flow of new initiatives onto the Change Delivery Roadmap
- Maintaining the central change delivery control documents including :
–Issues, Risks and Dependencies Register (and ensuring appropriate actions are being taken)
–Change Requests Log
- Administering the shared document area on Sharepoint
- Raising and approving purchase requisitions
- Raising and tracking recruitment requests within the team
- You’ll be an experienced PMO analyst programme co-ordinator
- You’ll be highly organised and have the drive to bring order and structure to the projects’ environment you’ll be working in
- You’ll have a good understanding of how projects are delivered successfully, preferably in the mediatelecommunications industry
- Ideally you’ll have some experience of managing small projects, or exposure to the end to end project lifecycle, or managing substantial parts of the project lifecycle
- Quality and attention to detail is important to you. You’ll demonstrate this in everything you do, balanced by an appropriate level of pragmatism.
- You’ll have a ‘can do’ attitude, will lead by example, and be prepared to go the extra mile when needed.
- You’ll enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have excellent prioritisation skills in order to balance key priorities
- As this is a ‘change delivery’ role you’ll have the ability to establish productive working relationships with people across the organisation
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, today
Happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better