2 months ago
We are O2, the commercial brand of Telefonica UK Limited, a leading digital communications company owned by Telefonica S.A. We put our 25 million UK customers at the heart of everything we do, so we can use our technology to connect them to the experiences they live for.
And just like our customers, we open up exciting possibilities for our employees too. Great benefits. Generous rewards. High-quality training. Ongoing career development. These are just some of the reasons to join us.
We’re always on the lookout for great talent, and we’re all about inclusivity. We want to be a true reflection of our customers and their communities, to help us make the best decisions. That’s why everybody’s welcome at O2 – it’s time to get everyone in the room.
About the team:
The PMO within the largest Programme in the business providing essential services to the Programme Management Team and wider Workstreams. These include the organisation and management of programme reporting on status and finances; change, risks and issues. The PMO is also core to ensuring compliance against the contract and processes, supporting Audits and client engagement. Overall providing first class support to the team, ensuring quality, consistency and compliance are maintained throughout.
About the role:
As PMO Analyst you’ll be key in ensuring the team continue to deliver quality programme management. The person appointed will work within the team ensure that all projects and programmes are supported throughout their lifecycle. This includes the introduction and maintenance of the Telefonica CCD process that needs to be monitored and managed by the PMO. The programme is in the process of adopting the wider use of the Clarity Tool, which will require the PMO to manage the adoption and ongoing support. Additional services focussing on ensuring that the Smart Metering programme has all necessary financial controls in place and management visibility will require the suitable candidate to focus on financial reporting and analysis. The role as part of the overall PMO will also be integral to defining and updating the project management processes, standards and governance applied across the programme. The role is part of the PMO team and therefore will have the opportunity to diversify their engagement across the full PMO services.
* Support the ongoing management of governance standards, including tracking, monitoring and updating the status of programme deliverables.
* Manage the programme level reporting and data analysis to support the compliance and management of key programme data.
* Carry out assurance reviews as required to support any audit schedules both internal and external.
* Update and administer the programme plan, reports and KPI’s as required.
* Assist and advise leaders, managers, and teams to the best use of project management disciplines and approaches.
* Share lessons learned and best practices across the programme, building relationships with stakeholders and brokering relationships at all levels.
* Support the creation and improvement of processes, procedures, and tools with particular focus on the financial alignment.
* Manage communications from the PMO mailbox including regular reporting cycle requests
* Quality control - establishing consistent practices and standards including governance mechanisms, Programme and Project approval gating and on-going compliance to the O2 Change Process lifecycle, or such gating process that is required to fulfil public sector customer requirements.
* Experience of programme co-ordination/administration
* Experience of working within a structured programme / project management framework
* Experience in use of Project Control Tools such as Clarity, SharePoint
* Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
* A strong customer centric approach.
We’re looking to pay a competitive salary (depending on experience) for this position. We also offer plenty of extras to sweeten the deal, which could include things like bonuses, life assurance cover, health care, holiday entitlement and lots of flexible benefits. We also believe a great work-life balance is important, so we’re open to considering part time and flexible approaches to working. Like to know more? Feel free to raise it.
Joining O2 will give you the freedom to think bigger, be bolder and try new things. Take a deep breath, your career is about to go to exciting new places.