2 months ago
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment company with over 23 million customers across seven countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
We have an exciting opportunity for a PMO Analyst to join our Change Delivery team.
The Portfolio Management Office Analyst role sits within the Change team PMO, providing support to the Change Delivery & Operation Change stakeholders and wider business community. The PMO team is responsible for facilitating Pipeline governance, Resource planning, Portfolio reporting & Finance.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our Scotland offices have a subsidised canteen, free shuttle bus service, on-site gym and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As a PMO Analyst in the Change team, you’ll be performing a varied role supporting the day to day delivery of various tasks within our areas of responsibility.
- Delivery of portfolio reports
- Be processing of project resource requests
- Be supporting general user queries from the project delivery teams
- Provide onsite support to our Leadership team
- Manage mailboxes
- Liaison with project delivery teams for various project updates
- Assist with the general maintenance and evolution of the Ways of Working Framework as we harmonise processes across the enlarged Group
- Strong MI and reporting capabilities using MS Office (Excel - vlookup, formulas and pivot tables, Powerpoint) with excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience of providing secretariat support i.e. preparing agendas, co-ordinating attendees and taking minutes
- Excellent communication skills, along with the necessary confidence to build relationships at all levels of the organisation
- Experience of working in a fast-paced portfolio, project and portfolio environment would be advantageous
- Strong team player with the ability to work flexibly and adapt to changing workloads and priorities
- Practical knowledge of PPM tools and techniques would be a preference but not essential
- Analytical experience
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about
Believe in better