3 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Group TV and Digital Team
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
The role will be responsible for the Analysis of information at department and organisation level. This includes being involved in the Preparation, analysis and presentation of data relating to project finances, delivery, risks, and issues. Daily tasks include the collation and analysis of TVD project financial reports, education of the Delivery community on best practice relating to project financial and delivery processgovernance and providing analysis of spend vs. budget.
The role also supports the teams deliver their roadmaps for priority programmes as well as BAU products.
- Set up and creation of projects and management of budgets Capex codes Opex recharges and coordination of strategic projects and support to the Project Managers.
- Create various packs for project initiation and reporting and monthly project budget tracking.
- Manage and tracking of incidents related to projects and delivery and analysis of performance and availability statistics across estate.
- Manage the Budgeting financial expenditure and forecasting (capital and operating expenditure) across the Portfolio
- Budget tracking and Capitalisation analysis
- Demand Plans Roadmaps Portfolio report creation and updating
- Provide mentoring and training to Scrum Masters on the use of Portfolio Management processes and templates as well as systems and serve as an escalation point.
- Assume ownership for the data integrity on Clarity and work to resolve (with PPM team) any identified issues.
- Knowledge and experience of Clarity or a similar enterprise level PPM system.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- A good understanding of the project lifecycle and a proven ability to take and influence decisions in a fast-moving commercial environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and demonstrates exceptional communication, interpersonal skills and consistent high energy levels
- Ability to adapt quickly to change and are Self Motivated
- Ability to establish and develop relationships with peer and the business.
- Excellent time management skills to meet business deadlines
- Ability to share knowledge and experience with peers
- Experience of a PMO in an Agile development environment will be desirable
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about