7 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky
We have an exciting opportunity for a PMO Analyst to join our Change Delivery team.
The Portfolio Management Office Analyst role sits within the Change team PMO, providing support to the Change Delivery & Operation Change stakeholders and wider business community. The PMO team is responsible for facilitating Pipeline governance, Resource planning, Portfolio reporting & Finance.
Please note - This is a 6 month FTC
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As a PMO Analyst in the Change team you’ll be supporting the PMO Change Delivery Team to develop and improve standard ways of working, improve the quality of analytics and increase portfolio delivery efficiency.
- Create and maintain scheduled and ad-hoc portfolio reports and dashboards
- Manage communications from the PMO mailbox including regular reporting cycle requests
- Analyse and track data to provide trend analysis and insight to senior management and making recommendation for improvement
- Carry out data quality assurance review processes as required by the PMO Manager and report if it is in line with required standards (accuracy, timely, relevant)
- Assisting with general maintenance and evolution of the Ways of Working Framework as we harmonise processes across the enlarged Group
- Supporting general user queries from the project delivery teams
- Provide onsite support to our Leadership team, portfolio planning and resource demand
- Liaison with project delivery teams for various project updates
- Act as an SME for the usage of PPM tool set providing guidance and recommendations to all levels of users
- Strong MI and reporting capabilities using MS Office (Excel - vlookup, formulas and pivot tables, Powerpoint) with excellent attention to detail and accuracy)
- Experience of providing secretariat support i.e. preparing agendas, co-ordinating attendees and taking minutes
- Excellent communication skills, along with the necessary confidence to build relationships at all levels of the organisation
- Experience of working in a fast-paced portfolio, project and portfolio environment would be advantageous
- Strong team player with the ability to work flexibly and adapt to changing workloads and priorities
- Demonstrable analytical experience
- Understanding of projectprogramme delivery lifecycle and controls
- Good understanding of SharePoint basics
- Practical knowledge of PPM tools and techniques
- Understanding or qualified in Prince2 or equivalent
- Experience of projectprogramme coordination or administration
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
A job you love to talk about