2 months ago
BT Advertising and Media - London
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
Our Advertising and Media team has significant growth ambitions, making big changes to the way advertising works in the UK. Through driving revenue from third party advertisers across BT's media assets we're already one of the UK's largest media businesses, but this is just the start of our journey.
You will work within the Commercial Strategy team in Advertising and Media, responsible for ensuring a compelling portfolio offering and roadmap for growth. The core advertising products include digital display, digital and traditional out of home, print, messaging and personalised video.
This high-profile role is critical for the growth of our Advertising and Media business, and is a fantastic opportunity to take responsibility for major initiatives to optimise our portfolio, as well as working on bringing new advertising propositions to market.
What you'll be doing
* Plan and lead a broad range of high profile projects that deliver on strategic objectives, and strengthen, simplify and build the Advertising and Media market offering for advertisers
* Play a key role in the development of the Advertising and Media portfolio and channel strategy, ensuring competitive advantage in priority customer segments
* Leverage insights to identify product and market opportunities, and then lead high-profile initiatives to optimise the existing portfolio, and play a key role in the development and launch of new propositions
* Help define, prioritise and guide the commercial strategy and marketing activity that underpin and allow us to achieve our growth ambitions, and define BT’s presence as a key player in the Advertising and Media market
* Hands-on development of the Advertising and Media presence and positioning in market
* Monitor and report on the performance of existing propositions
We'll also need to see these on your CV
We are looking for someone driven and entrepreneurial, who has a passion for commercial strategy and marketing. You will be brilliant at managing projects and building relationships, and have experience in either developing existing products/propositions, or bringing new products or brands to life.
You will be motivated, tenacious, ambitious and full of ideas. You will be a team player, who is comfortable using their initiative and has the leadership qualities to inspire those around them.
* Marketing/brand management/commercial strategy
* Project management
* Stakeholder management and communication/relationship building skills
* Understanding/experience of the advertising industry – preferable but not essential
* Undergraduate degree
Why choose us?
We are looking for ambitious high-achievers that have proven themselves . Teamwork is the key to our success. You’ll fit right in our team from a wide variety of backgrounds all driven to make a real difference for BT.
BT offer a structured career ladder recognising and rewarding strong performance. We offer great development and learning opportunities to help round out your skillset and progress in the way that is best for you.
We offer a strong benefits package, including free broadband, TV and Sport for all employees, an on target bonus scheme, discounted share schemes, a pension scheme and much more.
At BT, we’re creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future.
If you feel that you fit the bill in terms of skillset and can add value in this challenging environment, we are keen to hear from you!
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.