Job Title: PPC Account Manager
Location: Shrewsbury, Shropshire
Position: Full Time, Permanent
They are looking for a highly intelligent, charismatic and creative thinking individual who is passionate about digital marketing.
The successful candidate will be keen to learn, want to strive for success and have a desire to question everything. An analytical mind-set coupled with a creative flair is a must for this role along with the willingness to take a risk.
The overall purpose of this role is to support the PPC Senior Manager in implementing PPC strategy for key clients. You will be responsible for the effective implementation of client Account Development Plans (ADPs) in order to achieve client annual business objectives and targets.
The role will be dedicated to driving PPC performance through the day-to-day management and effective implementation of clients' PPC strategy.
The role will drive and implement the recommendations of the PPC Channel Head and Senior Manager, and will play a vital part in supporting PPC best practice through working closely with a team of PPC Executives, Managers and the community network.
- Set client PPC strategy and strategy implementation in tangent with the PPC Senior Manager in order to increase profit
- Drive the implementation and development of client Account Development Plans (ADPs) and client strategy within your client portfolio in order to sustain and grow client performance
- Innovate new ideas, techniques, new products suitable for continuation and development of client strategy
- Support PPC Senior Managers to surprise and delight clients through innovation, knowledge share & insight
- Drive client performance management activities across the team
- Manage client budgets overall and within accounts / cross engines using supporting information from the network in tangent with the PPC Executive
- Supporting the PPC Executive with data collation and checks for client reporting purposes
- Completing data analysis to spot trends, patterns, challenges and successes using the support of the network
- Deliver excellence in required communication and client service standards for each client as well as generally
- Support PPC Executive to deliver administration, project managing assigned work and quality checking returned work is to excellent standard
- Support the PPC Executive to train the team on clients and on ad hoc aspects of task requirements
- Support and mentor PPC Executives in their learning and development in tangent with the PPC Senior Manager
- Contribute to internal training and development modules and delivery sessions as required, supporting the Development Manager
- Advocate knowledge share, drive delivery of cross channel processes and sharing of tools
- Innovate new technologies and ways of working, monitor market trends in order to support internal growth and efficiency strategies
- Deliver on regular or ad hoc projects in a timely manner as requested by the PPC Senior Manager
- Advocate company policy and process, support client retention. Actively work to business goals such as margin, NPS
- Manage and deliver at least one "Test & Learn" activity per month to support client innovation and to contribute to the internal Case Study process
- Contribute to the new business process as required by the PPC Senior Manager and sales team
- Identify areas of development of existing business and support the PPC Channel Head to identify opportunities to upsell from the company's suite of digital services
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Degree level education or equivalent / relevant work experience
- Minimum 1 year's experience in PPC Marketing
- Clear passion for digital marketing, strong understanding of PPC / Paid Search
- Strong Microsoft Office skills which must include Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Proven track record of working to and meeting deadlines
- Proven time management skills, strong project management skills, experience and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Impeccable attention to detail
- A mathematical and analytical mind
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Highly organised and an ability to multi-task
- Strong communication, organisation, and presentation skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Thrives working in a team environment
- Able to deliver a high level of customer service and management
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the following benefits:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Season Ticket Loan
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with relevant experience or job titles of; Digital Marketing Executive, Acquisition Specialist, SEO Specialist, PPC, Digital Marketing Officer, Direct Marketing Manager, Ecommerce, Website Manager, Social Media Specialist, SEO Executive, Web Designer, Digital Marketing Advisor, Digital Marketing Assistant, Online Marketing Assistant, Communications Specialist, Communication Executive, SEO Executive, Digital Marketing Advisor, Online Marketing Assistant, Paid Search Manager, Paid Search Executive, PPC Manager, PPC Executive, Biddable Manager, Biddable Executive will also be considered for this role.