6 months ago
PPC + Content Specialist
Updated at, 2019-03-29T19:07:45-04:00
Do you have experience using great content to drive quality paid traffic? We're looking for a PPC & Content Specialist to join award-winning Audience Development team. Your role will be to support the content strategy of sites such as autoexpress.co.uk, denofgeek.com and theweek.co.uk with tactical paid traffic.
You will identify and help create the best content to drive cost-effective paid traffic using both creative and copywriting skills. This opportunity will focused more on content marketing platforms such as Facebook, Outbrain and Taboola than on keyword bidding, and you'll know how the right content underpins a winning PPC strategy. You'll be able to identify such content using web analytics and optimise its performance through constant experimentation with ad platforms, copy and thumbnails.
Reliably hitting traffic and delivery targets, you will analyse and optimes PPC campaigns performance across multiple ad platforms. You’ll become a key member of the think tank behind our brands’ remarkable growth, and will work alongside experts on content, analytics, SEO, social media, email, usability, web design and development.
You will combine combine creativity to produce appealing ad copy first time, with a data-driven mind-set that always looks to test and improve. You should be a skilled user of Excel or Google Sheets, which you'll use to analyse campaigns and ensure profitability, and work closely with our data team who use APIs to automate reporting and provide you with the insights you need to optimise spend and performance.
You should have excellent digital skills, and the ideal candidate will already be an experienced user of ad platforms, analytics and social media – though our team provides a great environment in which to enhance your knowledge. You'll enjoy working with our best-of-breed tools, such as Google's enterprise web analytics solution Analytics 360 and trending content services such as Hitwise, Buzzsumo and Newswhip Spike.
At Dennis, we’re dedicated to creating brands that people want to work with, and a culture that people want to work in. We’re unique, and so are you. You’ll enjoy a host of benefits and perks when you join us, on top of a satisfying salary. And that’s not all:
* We’re award winning. You will be working across award-winning brands and in award-winning teams and joining a culture where innovation and success are encouraged.
* Our Commitment. We’re very proud to work for the benefit of The Heart of England Forest; an exciting and ambitious charity aiming to plant and preserve the largest native broadleaf forest in England. Founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis, every employee gets the chance to plant a tree in their name so you can feel part of our vision.
* We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have access to plenty of great benefits such as 28 days holiday, a contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership.
* We recognise hard work. Have you always dreamed of taking time out of work to travel the world? You’ll be given the opportunity to take a 6 week paid sabbatical after five years service. And if you’re lucky enough to win our Employee of the Year Award you’ll be sent on a holiday of a lifetime to a destination that certainly has the ‘wow’ factor.
* We know how to have fun. Whether it’s swatting up for one of our pub quizzes, creating a costume for our famous fancy dress parties or taking part in a fitness challenge as part of our annual charity day - we can guarantee you will share the enjoyment of life at Dennis.
Being Brilliantly different is part of our DNA – our success is built upon it. What makes you unique is what makes us unique and we’re proud to foster and promote an environment of inclusivity and a celebration of individuality. Dennis does not discriminate. We recruit purely based on your skills, talent and your potential. If you feel you are right for the role, we’d very much like to hear from you!