3 months ago
Job Number: 11485
Location: Acton Support Centre (123)
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
Working in a growing, but extremely dynamic marketing team, the PPC Executive will support the paid search team to continuously improve the paid search performance of Carphone Warehouse, ensuring the execution of advanced PPC practises & strategies, which meets & exceeds the business and commercial expectations.
We aspire to being recognised as one of the leading innovators in digital marketing, with PPC taking the most prominent place in our ambitions. As such, we are seeking equally ambitious, driven & innovative individuals to join us on this journey.
* Optimise & deliver PPC campaigns to business objectives, both financially & strategically
* Deliver new product launches across multiple verticals of the business
* Support the use of DoubleClick, our PPC bid management platform, as well as other tools that we have available to us (Hitwise, Adthena etc)
* Deliver local search campaigns that support our retail estate
* Deliver click to call campaigns to support our telesales teams
* Work with internal teams & departments to understand business impact, performance & target
* Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimize existing campaigns and uncover new opportunities
* Carry out onsite web analytics analysis to optimise the complete consumer journey
* Support a business agnostic approach to multi-channel consumer purchases
* Work closely with Google and Bing to ensure we are market leaders with both brands
* Keep pace with PPC latest trends
* Develop a strong understanding of the products, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives of Carphone Warehouse
* Write compelling & impactful PPC adverts
* Make daily adjustments in bids to ensure optimal performance standards
* Carry out daily financial reports of performance
* Proven PPC experience, either in-house or at an agency
* Hands on use of DoubleClick Search
* Hardworking and able to both work independently as well as part of a team
* A strong passion for PPC
* The ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Open and honest attitude
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.