We’re a specialist, award-winning digital agency famed for designing, building, maintaining, optimising and promoting e-commerce websites with our unique psychology-based approach.
HOW TO APPLY - Send a link to your updated LinkedIn profile or your CV to Isobel.Wormald @ digivate.com
Location: Shoreditch, London
Reporting to: Head of PPC
To be the main point of contact for strategic, client and account management tasks.
To build, develop and implement Paid Media strategies for all of our Paid Media clients which meet and exceed the client’s goals and expectations.
To execute excellent Paid Media work for our clients, across AdWords, Google Shopping Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and other digital paid media networks.
WHAT YOU GET
● To get to work for a fast growing, awesome company that you love going in to work for.
● The opportunity to do what you love.
● A personalised training program and mentoring to be completely awesome at your role.
● Work with fun, creative and driven employees that love what they do.
● A very competitive salary.
● Access to our bank of psychology, e-commerce and marketing and sales knowledge.
● Access to our library of books, articles and training courses.
● Unlimited fruit and coffee (and on Friday, beer, wine, bubbles, or anything your heart desires).
● Be at the forefront of the digital marketing revolution (we are way ahead of most agencies – what you’ll learn with us, you’ll use forever!)
● To work in our cool offices in Shoreditch.
● To have identified any knowledge gaps amongst yourself and to have trained towards filling these gaps.
● To have accelerated the growth of all Paid Media client’s campaigns by 20% within 6 months.
● To review our Paid Media modules and improve on them where necessary.
● To have developed good personal relationships with our clients in order to fully understand their business and objectives and put forward creative campaign strategies.
The Paid Media / PPC Executive is responsible for the day-to-day running of our clients’ Paid Media campaigns, and ensures the delivery of all client work is carried out to the highest standard.
They must identify opportunities for growth and ‘optimise’ the department internally, to ensure that Paid Media is an efficient and profitable department in Digivate.
You will also use your advanced knowledge of Excel and Google Analytics to help improve the efficiency of the Paid Media department’s processes, whilst training other junior team members in technical Paid Media processes if required.
What the job will entail :
The Paid Media / PPC Executive’s role is to ensure all new and existing client strategies are being executed, developed and improved on to the highest possible standard. The Paid Media / PPC Executive is responsible for ensuring client objectives are met along with the department’s goals.
Day to day tasks will include:
● Executing Paid Media work, ensuring its quality and excellence.
● Creating client strategies and timelines based on the client's’ needs and budgets.
● Management of client accounts.
● Creating quarterly growth strategies.
● Communicating with other departments for growth opportunities (cross-selling).
● Attention to Detail. Thorough in accomplishing a task with concern for all the areas involved, no matter how small. Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a file.
● Calm under pressure. Maintains stable performance under pressure or stress.
● Flexibility/adaptability. Adjusts quickly to challenging priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
● Logical reasoning. Able to understand, analyse and evaluate arguments.
● Organisation and planning . Plans, organizes, schedules and budgets in an efficient manner. Focuses on Key priorities
● Pro-activity. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the firm.
● Strategic thinking/adaptability. Able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way. Determines opportunities and threats through comprehensive analysis of current and future trends.
● Team Player . Reaches out to peers and cooperates with team to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
● Technological Affinity. Comfortable with and can use current technologies.
● Work ethic. Possesses strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done. Has a track record of working hard.
● 1+ years PPC experience with Google & Bing.
● Demonstrable track record in delivering significant PPC campaigns with proven success.
● Strong communication skills with the ability to be able to communicate effectively with all levels within the business.
● Extensive hands-on management experience of digital media through daily bid optimisation, landing page analysis, campaign performance metrics (impressions, ROI, CTR, CPL, CPA, quality scores, auction insights) spend across many campaigns.
● Knowledge of tracking systems and analytics software.
● Strong analytical / reporting skills with an advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
● Team player with personal characteristics that engender trust and confidence.
The team you will be joining:
We are looking for a driven, hungry individual to join our awesome and already growing team.
On top of this, we want to make sure that each candidate is a good fit within our team and our company culture. We only want to work with candidates that reflect our core beliefs: