about 1 year ago
Are you passionate about digital marketing and pay per click advertising? Do you want an opportunity to grow your career in digital marketing in a company that truly cares? Then this company has a fantastic opportunity for you!
They are seeking a PPC Executive with a passion for exceptional client service and all things digital to join their expanding team. They are open to all levels of experience from recent graduates through to mid-level executives looking to take on their next career opportunity.
What's involved in the job?
- Working with clients to understand their business and translate that into a PPC strategy that will achieve their objectives
- Developing PPC and digital marketing strategies that incorporate multiple PPC channels, clever marketing tactics and creative thinking
- Building and implementing quality PPC campaigns for some of their leading clients across Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook, Google Display Network and more
- Continual monitoring and optimisation of PPC and display campaigns to ensure consistent account performance
- Reporting and providing insight on key metrics that matter to your clients
- Undertaking market, industry and competitor research, as well as statistical analysis of current and past campaigns to make recommendations.
- Configuring PPC accounts, tracking and reporting
- Delivering exceptional customer service to external clients and internal teams. This means meeting deadlines, being proactive and flexible, along with delivering a high quality of work
- Living and breathing PPC- continuing to learn, staying at the forefront of new features and providing input on new digital marketing products
What are they looking for in an applicant?
- You can show us your interest, understanding and/or experience in PPC and developing a career in this area. This includes but not limited to; AdWords, Bing, Yahoo Search Marketing and Facebook Ads
- You will have some relevant commercial experience where you can show us your customer-centric focus and a willingness constantly exceed customer expectations
- Certifications or familiarity with Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads along will be highly favoured.
- A theoretical background (i.e university degree or similar) and understanding of marketing, consumer behaviour and advertising
- Confident and clear communicator with the ability to build rapport with clients and work well within a team environment
- Strong analytic and numerical skills, ideally backed up with excel skills
They offer a competitive salary dependant on your experience.
As an independent agency, they ensure that work is fun, rewarding and supportive. They believe that "Attitude Creates Ability", allowing you to progress and shape a rewarding, long-term career.
- Relaxed and friendly office
- Casual dress code
- Office snack bar & coffee bar
- Regular social activities
- Mobile phone and season ticket loans (post-6-month probation)
- Friday finish for drinks
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close