Do you have a passion for digital marketing and a genuine interest in PPC? If so, we want to hear from you!
Here at Webcertain, we are now looking for a PPC Executive to join us. As our PPC Executive, you will devise and execute clients’ paid search strategies and identify new opportunities to grow accounts that are assigned to you.
Within the role you will be responsible for:
• Onboarding new paid search and display clients
• Setting up and day to day management of paid search campaigns
• Setting up client reporting templates, producing monthly reports and providing strategic recommendations
• Producing and overseeing creative briefings which are delivered by other internal teams / external suppliers
• Developing and ownership of relevant paid search services
• Collaborating actively with our developers to streamline processes and deliver better insights to customers
• Keeping abreast of emerging technologies and developments in paid search
• Leading the development of best-practice materials related to the role which can be shared internally/externally ensuring process documentation is current and accurate
• Delivering training to media assistants/trainees and others across the group as required
Webcertain Group is passionate about generating business growth for our clients in any part of the world. A team of native speakers of all the world’s major languages works together to achieve client objectives - no one understands working with different cultures and the nuances of language in the globe’s search engines better than the Webcertain multilingual teams and we operate in 44 languages.
The benefits of working for us…
• 24 days annual leave per year (plus Bank Holidays) with 2 extra days after one year of employment
• Private pension contributions
• Healthcare / Travel insurance
• Annual mini health checks
• Well-being workshops
• Free tea, coffee and fruit
• £10 weekly for your lunch
• Weekly healthy breakfast
• Spanish classes
• Table Tennis
• Chill-out zone
• Perkbox membership
• Sun hours
• ½ day Xmas Shopping
• Free eye test and lenses
• Social events and parties
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.