4 months ago
PPC Manager Job Overview
We are looking for an in-house PPC manager to join Future’s Audience Development team. This is a new role, with PPC currently handled by generalist members of the team. We are looking for an experienced PPC specialist to take on more detailed and complex campaigns, bringing enhanced PPC skills to our in-house campaigns.
You will be mainly focused on driving sales of our products – most importantly event tickets and magazines – and we’re primarily looking for a Google Adwords specialist. Ideally, you’ll also be comfortable with Facebook and social networking ads, too.
You will be running search and display campaigns, and we’ll need you to be able to undertake keyword research, manage ad creative, undertake bid management to maximise ROI and advise on landing page optimisation. You’ll be creative and comfortable in coming up with new campaign ideas, implementing a test and learn approach to find success. You’ll also be able to create reports and communicate campaign performance to relevant stakeholders.
* Minimum of two years Google Adwords experience.
* Excellent understanding of all PPC methodologies – SEM, display, remarketing etc.
* Working knowledge of social media advertising
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong ability to work with and communicate data
* Ability to manage own projects and organise tasks