12 months ago
This is an opportunity to join a fast growing multi award winning Digital / e-commerce solutions business based in central Leicester. Established in 2008 they are one of the fastest growing digital and ecommerce specialists in the UK. Key partnerships with Magento, Microsoft, Shopify, Sitecore, Sage, SAP, Google and Amazon.
Their agency brands include Williams Commerce, Flint Technology and Un.titled working across a wide range of UK and international clients. Their customers include Clarks Shoes, Pizza Express, Just Hype, John Smedley, Start-rite, Valentino, Macfarlane Packaging as well as many regional and global market leaders.
They have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced PPC Manager to join the Digital Marketing team. You would be based in their Leicester city centre headquarters and work as part of an international team of 90 talented people, who are dedicated to creating high performing ecommerce websites and delivering digital marketing campaigns that are driving profitable growth for their clients.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for the management of multiple Adwords campaigns across a diverse range of clients.
- Take ownership of paid search channels for a range of B2B and B2C clients against measurable KPIs
- Provide account and industry analysis and strategic insight on putting forth recommendations to drive continued Adwords growth
- Provide benchmarking and reports on your adword accounts.
- Provide high attention to detail on creating high quality advertisements, compliance checks and testing.
- Search, social ads and display campaign build and management.
- Liaise with internal teams on how to maximise paid search efforts
- Be involved in client phone and face to face meetings.
- At least 2 years' experience as a PPC executive, ideally in an agency-side role.
- AdWords and Google Analytics certified.
- Day to day experience of account management for large scale budgets in Google Adwords and Bing Ads.
- Experience analysing data, creating insights and recommendations and producing reports.
- High degree of competence in Excel and Google tools including Adwords Editor and Analytics.
- High numeracy, statistical and literacy abilities.
- Very results driven, customer orientated and commercially focused
- Excellent communication and follow up skills and able to flex your style to deal with MD to junior levels.
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail to work efficiently to provide accurate and outstanding results.
- Magento Ecommerce experience a benefit
In return you can expect
- A dynamic and friendly team who are really focussed on helping to contribute towards online sales and profitability uplifts for our clients
- A fun working environment in our smart, newly refurbished Leicester City centre offices
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Excellent rewards through career and salary progression for outstanding performance
8 months ago
only 1 day until close
28 days ago
only 4 hours until close
27 days ago
only 20 hours until close
17 days ago
only 11 days until close