4 months ago
Established a little over twelve years ago, this company has organically grown from a start up to a multinational company, with offices in 3 continents and covering 13 markets, globally. They have done this by creating world-class e-commerce brands and achieving year on year growth. Based in East Croydon, they are part of a group that has great financial stability and they are continuing their year on year growth plan.
- Defining PPC strategy for UK and European markets, including opportunities for customer acquisition growth;
- Budgeting and forecasting search engine advertising targets, keeping in mind for customer acquisition, efficiency, visibility and traffic;
- Managing, mentoring and training a team of specialists (direct reports);
- Working closely with brand managers to forecasting and ensuring targets are met;
- Evaluating and implementing PPC optimisations, tracking platforms and acquisition tools as per best practice;
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in PPC.
- Strong management skills and experience of building and growing teams through understanding of analytics, media research, tracking and technical integrations.
- Proven experience in using a third party bid management tools.
- Effective written communication, presentation, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Up-to-date knowledge of developments across the digital industry.
- Day-to-day experience of reporting in Google Analytics.
- Knowledge in the different marketing channels (SEO, PPC, Affiliation, Social Media.).
- Demonstrable data analysis capabilities.
The salary is dependent upon your knowledge and experience is not a bar for the right candidate. There is a company pension scheme and a whole host of other benefits that will demonstrate that they look after their people.
If you believe that you could help them, they would love to hear from you! Please send your CV.