4 months ago
PPC Manager / Marketing Manager
Are you a creative, problem-solving PPC expert with a passion for staying ahead of the latest digital trends?
Are you looking for your next challenge?
If so, perhaps you’ll be interested in their Paid Digital Lead role based in Amesbury?
Position: Paid Digital Lead
Location: Amesbury, Wiltshire
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: circa £33,000 per annum
Closing date for applications: 2nd August, 2019
About the role:
You’ll be taking ownership of social paid digital advertising campaigns including YouTube, Facebook, Native Advertising, Twitter etc. You’ll be providing recommendations for budget allocation, leveraging the paid channels to move prospects through the sales channel, running weekly testing on ad copy and providing recommendations on new and emerging paid channels.
You’ll also be supporting the execution of the PPC strategy including managing campaigns across Google, Bing, Yahoo and all paid search advertising campaigns. Responsibilities will include budget management, improving paid search effectiveness, optimising all PPC activity and using Google Analytics to analyse and report on campaign activity.
- Experience in managing PPC campaigns and developing PPC strategies
- Excellent knowledge of the complete digital marketing mix, particularly SEO and social media
- Good working knowledge of key programmes including Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Tableau, Web Trends etc.
- BSc / BA or equivalent career experience in Consumer Marketing, Digital Media or a related field
What our client is all about!
Our client has grown to become not only an award-winning business but one of the largest pet insurance providers in the UK. Currently in their 20th year, we look after over 900,000 pets and offer cover for cats, dogs and horses. Animal welfare is important to them, they donate and support over 300 charities across the UK and worldwide, to date, they have donated £3.7 million.
Benefits of working with our client:
They recognise that your hard work shouldn`t come without its perks, so here`s a little list of some of the things you can expect to get from them:
- 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays and they give you your birthday off.
- 95% of their employee’s own pets, they’re able to provide up to 25% off insurance.
- They believe looking after employees’ health is important, so they offer private medical insurance and contribute up to 50% of your gym membership.
- They like to celebrate success and recognise excellent employee performance; they will donate £3k to the charity of their employee of the quarter’s choice.
- Most importantly, you`ll be working within a fun, passionate and vibrant team.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and they welcome people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions and sexual orientations. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
You may have experience of the following: Paid Digital Lead, Digital Lead, Marketing Manager, PPC Manager, Social Media Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, SEO Manager, Online Marketing Manager, etc.