PPC & SEO Specialist
Douglas Scott are keen to speak with Pay Per Click & Search Engine Optimisation Specialists in the Manchester area!
I have a brilliant Digital Marketing opportunity based just outside the CIty Centre with a Forward Thinking and Modern Firm who are keen to add this specilaist to their highly succesful team.
The purpose for this role is to plan, execute, analyse and optimise their multi-channel paid campaigns (PPC), and the optimisation of the website for the purpose of improving search engine rankings (SEO) to drive traffic and conversions.
It is highly important you have expeirence in PPC & SEO, my client are wanting candidates from any working field who have done Google campaigns, facebook campaigns etc!
* Align SEO and PPC strategies to maximise search engine coverage, impression and click shares
* Increase online visibility by improving search rankings
* Daily management of paid campaigns on Google and Bing ads, Facebook and other platforms
* Tracking, analysing and reporting on campaign KPIs for PPC, SEO and social traffic
* Planning new paid campaigns and presenting future expectations
* Liaise with 3rd party providers, specifically in regard to ad placements
* Helping with the optimisation of landing pages and user journey for maximum conversion rates
* Creating ad content and analyse titles and descriptions for SEO listings
* Monitoring daily, weekly and monthly spend across campaigns
* Assess new opportunities for driving high quality traffic to the website
* Analyse organic performance across targeted keywords and setting out recommendations where and what improvements can be made to increase search visibility
* Monitor diagnostic tools (search console, Moz etc.) and fix errors as they occur
So are you a PPC & SEO Specialist looking for a brand new challenge where you can really utilise and add to your current skill set?
Send me your CV today to avoid any dissapointment.
Please contact Lilly Tomlinson, Associate Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.