3 months ago
Do you love all things paid search?
Could you bring something new and fresh to a large number of big budget accounts?
Are you ready to join an ambitious award winning, results focused, content marketing agency?
They are a Google Ads Premier Partner based in London and Norfolk with a growing team specialising in content creation, PPC, SEO, social media, influencer marketing, outreach and email marketing.
Their client base spans a diverse spectrum of industries, both nationally and internationally so you will gain experience working on a vast range of clients and projects.
You will be a key member of the team, developing PPC campaigns on Google, Bing and Facebook for their clients to drive sales, content and new customer acquisition. You will be responsible for the day to day running of multiple accounts. Testing and optimisation will be a big focus for this role. Skills and attitude are more important than years and years of experience.
- Manage bids, modifiers and budgets, optimise keywords, match types, ad copy, landing pages and audiences.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the core disciplines of pay per click.
- Show passion for driving marketing performance and ROI.
- Use Google Ads, Bing Ads and potentially other platforms such as Facebook and native.
- Maintain, support and develop Paid Search offerings in accordance with the business and client objectives.
- Contribute to a clients' PPC offering to create new, exciting and successful campaigns.
- Participate in planning meetings and work closely in a team.
- Adapt quickly to changing environments, needs and emerging technologies to assist in the future development of their products.
- See opportunities where others see barriers.
- A team player
- Google Ads certified
- Competent in Google Docs and Sheets
- An enthusiastic and proactive individual with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Accustomed to working in a busy office environment
- Excellent at managing your own time
- Calm with a good level of common sense
- Easy going and with a great sense of humour
- Google Search
- Bing Search
Experience in any of the following would be beneficial:
- Facebook Ads
- Remarketing and RLSA campaigns
- Google and Bing Display
- Google Shopping
- YouTube Ads
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Data Studio
They provide staff with an abundance of personal and professional opportunities. All team members work towards clear targets and goals, earn very competitive salaries, have every other Friday off, 35 days paid holiday (including Bank Holidays), various staff days out, development opportunities and social events.
Salary will be dependent on experience.
about 1 month ago
only 6 days until close
28 days ago
only 3 hours until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close