3 months ago
Our client is a well-established PR and communications agency based out of Manchester, boasting a multitude of industry awards, an extremely collaborative and friendly working environment, market leading clients and scope for progression. What more could you ask for?
We are looking for an ambitious individual with previous agency experience who has perhaps only just started their PR career and would like the opportunity to develop their skillset even further by joining a team of seasoned professionals that will surely teach you all of the things you will need to let your PR career flourish
If you think you match this criteria and this opportunity interest you then please apply below or give me a call on the number below to discuss
Here is what to expect in your day to day role
• Liaise regularly with clients and the media, often via telephone and email
• Build strong relationships and networks with colleagues, clients and the media
• Monitor the media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires, social media sites and blogs, for opportunities for clients
• Work as part of an account team to develop client proposals and implement the PR activity
• Prepare regular client reports and attend client meetings
• Research, write and distribute press releases to targeted media
• Promote news stories and features to the media, known as 'selling in'
• Collate, analyse and evaluate media coverage
• Manage events, including press conferences and promotional events
What We're Looking For:
The ideal candidate will be a real go getter and will have graduated from university with a PR degree or similar
• interpersonal skills, good presentation skills and confidence
• Degree educated in PR or similar subject with a minimum grade of 2:1
• excellent written communication skills
• flexibility, determination, enthusiasm and the ability to cope well under pressure
• good teamwork and negotiation skills
• the ability to think strategically and good analytical skills
• business awareness and a good knowledge of current affairs
• excellent organisational skills, with the ability to work on more than one project at a time
• creativity and imagination
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below, or call Andrew Royston onfor a confidential discussion about the position.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
27 days ago
only 3 days until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
20 days ago
only 1 day until close
14 days ago
only 11 hours until close