16 days ago
Famed for their international reach and impressive campaigns, this PR Agency is certainly one of the most sought after in the industry and they now have an opening for an ambitious PR Account Executive to join their team
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who has recently graduated and/or has 6-12 months experience within a PR agency to further their career, and trust me there is no better company to do that with than this one
So if you're goal is to be exposed to some of the biggest brands on the consumer market and work on national campaigns then look no further!
Sound good? apply below!
Here is what to expect in your day to day role
• Liaise regularly with clients and the media, often via telephone and email
• Build strong relationships and networks with colleagues, clients and the media
• Monitor the media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires, social media sites and blogs, for opportunities for clients
• Work as part of an account team to develop client proposals and implement the PR activity
• Prepare regular client reports and attend client meetings
• Research, write and distribute press releases to targeted media
• Promote news stories and features to the media, known as 'selling in'
• Collate, analyse and evaluate media coverage
• Manage events, including press conferences and promotional events
What We're Looking For:
The ideal candidate will be a real go getter and will have graduated from university with a PR degree or similar
• Previous experience within a PR Agency
• Ideally degree educated in PR or similar subject with a minimum grade of 2:1 but not a necessity
• excellent written communication skills
• flexibility, determination, enthusiasm and the ability to cope well under pressure
• good teamwork and negotiation skills
• the ability to think strategically and good analytical skills
• business awareness and a good knowledge of current affairs
• excellent organisational skills, with the ability to work on more than one project at a time
• creativity and imagination
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below, or call Andrew Royston onfor a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
29 days ago
only 1 day until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
16 days ago
only 12 days until close