7 months ago
PR Account Manager
Salary - £27,000 - £33,000
Keywords - PR, PR Account Manager, Account Manager, B2B PR, Media, PR Account Executives, B2B.
Do you have Account Manager Experience within an agency environment?
A top PR consultancy are expanding their team, and are looking for an ambitious PR Account Manager to support the day-to-day delivery of world-class PR services to their global portfolio of clients.
This role offers significant opportunities for international travel and long-term career development, with more than half of their management board having joined at account manager level or below.
The successful candidate will have the following essential attributes:
• At least two years PR/communications experience, with experience of managing client accounts and junior team members
• A track record of supporting the delivery of communications campaigns with proactivity and creativity, including media relations
• The ability to manage multiple projects of varying scope and size, deploying intuitive prioritisation skills
• A talent for fostering and managing strong client and media relationships
• Enthusiasm for learning more about and understanding our specialist industries
• Quick to learn and able to digest and understand complex subjects
• First-rate written communication skills with an engaging style and close attention to language, grammar and accuracy
• Attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills, both face-to-face and on the phone
• A sound grasp of social and digital media.
What you get in Return:
• Relocation package available
• New business commission scheme (9% of first year’s fee for new business introductions)
• Opportunities for international travel
• Commission scheme on new hires recommended to the business
• Employee perks including discounts at national chains and wellness support
• Investment in training for career and personal development
• 22 days holiday per annum, plus additional accrual opportunities.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
20 days ago
only 21 hours until close
only 27 days until close