3 months ago
PR Account Manager - Oxford
Salary: £27,000 - £33,000 pa plus commission scheme + benefits
With their specialist communications expertise, industry knowledge and contact networks, Our Client is the leading global PR and communications consultancy for the shipping, marine, energy and offshore industries.
They are truly passionate about their niche sectors and work with many leading organisations including global companies, NGOs, industry bodies, governments and regulators that span the shipping, marine, energy and offshore markets. Their in-depth knowledge means that they are able to fully understand their clients' businesses and the challenges that they and their customers face. This enables them to create strategic PR and communications programmes that build reputation and enterprise value targeting key influencers and stakeholders across shipping and marine, energy and offshore. It also enables them to maximise commercial opportunities for their clients, which could otherwise be overlooked.
B2B PR Account Manager
As an entrepreneurial, agile, and growing company, our Client offers significant opportunities for international travel and long-term career development, with more than half of their management board having joined them at account manager level or below.
Applicants must have the following essential attributes:
• At least two years PR/communications experience, with experience of managing client accounts and junior team members
• A track record of supporting the delivery of communications campaigns with proactivity and creativity, including media relations
• The ability to manage multiple projects of varying scope and size, deploying intuitive prioritisation skills
• A talent for fostering and managing strong client and media relationships
• Enthusiasm for learning more about and understanding our specialist industries
• Quick to learn and able to digest and understand complex subjects
• First-rate written communication skills with an engaging style and close attention to language, grammar and accuracy
• Attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills, both face-to-face and on the phone
• A sound grasp of social and digital media.
The ideal candidate will also have:
• Account management experience within an agency environment
• Keen commercial awareness
• A strong portfolio of impactful communications campaigns
• Some event management experience, either stand alone or as part of delivering PR campaigns.
• Relocation package available
• New business commission scheme (9% of first year's fee for new business introductions)
• Opportunities for international travel
• Commission scheme on new hires recommended to the business
• Employee perks including discounts at national chains and wellness support
• Investment in training for career and personal development
• 22 days holiday per annum plus additional accrual
If you feel you can demonstrate the necessary levels of experience, skills and commitment outlined above please apply by sending your up to date CV
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
13 days ago
only 15 days until close
3 days ago
only 25 days until close