The responsibilities include:
Develop and lead UKI strategy for Internal and external communications, managing an equal balance of responsibilities across internal communications and external PR.
* Manage internal communications strategy across all internal channels.
* Develop UKI content for key communication channels
* Manage UKI Conference, Road shows, Business Updates and other internal events.
* Develop new internal communication channels
* Lead UKI Charity and CSR actions and communication
* Support UKI Senior Team on functional and national communications
* Manage all proactive PR for UK&I brand campaigns & PR agencies
* Responsible for UK&I Press office & reactive issues, including crisis management and communications
* Support MD, HRD, CD and other Senior Managers with communications(external & internal)
* Ensure full alignment with marketing, social media
* Manage PR support for national & local launches of refurbishments & new sites
* Manage PR for brand communications
* Support Group with responses to UK corporate media and any territory relevant crisis communications.
* Work with Group communications team to ensure UKI alignment across Group
If you feel thsi could be of interest to you please do contact us and send your CV via applying for the role. Please note that due to high volumes of CVs we are not always able to respond to candidates who do not fit the profile. Thanks