PR and Corporate Relationship Manager
Salary: £34,784 - £42,514 per annum
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 35 hours per week
Location: South Manchester
Benefits: Include fabulous, new, modern office environment, great pension options, 26 days holiday plus bank holidays, option to buy and sell, flexi days, fantastic learning and development opportunities, savings club, cycle to work scheme and much more
Closing date for applications: 3rd October, 2018
HOW GOOD ARE YOU AT RELATIONSHIPS?
They are looking for a great PR and Corporate Relationship Manager to strengthen their brand
About the role:
You will have a key contribution to make to building and sustaining a positive image for the company and enhancing the relationships they have with customers and other stakeholders. Your role as PR and Corporate Relationship Manager will involve developing communications strategies and implementing a broad range of public relations activities, and you will report to the Director of Communications.
Apart from identifying and taking maximum advantage of opportunities for positive PR, you will also be expected to manage and promote awareness of the brand and values within the organisation. In addition, you will work with key stakeholders to lead and develop their increasing use of digital and social media.
- You have worked in a public relations environment and have experience of the strategic and operational management of multi-disciplinary teams.
- You have built and sustained relationships with key stakeholders, keeping them informed and maintaining their confidence.
- You take a proactive approach to PR, anticipating and preparing for potential problems.
- You have extensive experience of media relations.
- You understand the importance of basing your approach on clear audience segmentation and definition of messages and channels, and aligning it to business goals.
- You have strong coaching and mentoring skills and the ability to motivate and inspire a large and diverse workforce.
- You have experience of managing budgets.
- You recognise new opportunities for developing and projecting a positive image for Great Places and you have the personal skills – in writing or speech – to do so effectively.
About our company:
Our client is not your average housing association. They are a forward-thinking, profit-for-purpose business that works hard to improve the lives of residents in their 19,000 homes across the North West and Yorkshire.
Their work doesn’t stop at the customers’ front door. The surplus they make is invested back into the business to fund building new homes and to provide a full range of support services for some of the most vulnerable members of society including the homeless, young parents, older people and those with mental health needs.
Our client is extremely proud of their dedicated, passionate and friendly colleagues who live their values and work hard to make a difference every day. Working for them you will be part of something special and in return, they offer a competitive package with a range of enhanced benefits, and learning and development opportunities to help you achieve and exceed your potential.