12 months ago
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Recruitment Genius Ltd
Category: PR Jobs
This is an opportunity to join an established digital video game e-commerce operation. Every day thousands of gamers trust them with their game purchases and since launching in November 2012, they have sold over 40 million games in 200 countries. This company is a division of a highly successful and ambitious business with a 20-year track record of profitability.
Due to their fast growth, they now have exciting expansion plans at their headquarters in Rugeley, Staffordshire. All positions are full-time and office-based. This is a unique opportunity to enjoy an important marketing role within a dynamic, innovative company in the PC games industry.
They urgently require a results-focused PR & Content Manager to create effective global PR campaigns, and produce effective digital content marketing articles to drive inbound traffic.
- PR Strategy. Focusing on the acquisition of high quality traffic through global PR campaigns; growing the database of partners. Developing strong working relationships with influencers within relevant sectors.
- Online PR. Monitoring local and international trends, and acting swiftly to create relevant unique content.
- Content Marketing strategy. Developing, producing and commissioning quality content that increases the effectiveness of the brand, traffic engagement, sales and conversion.
- Co-ordinating content distribution. Ensuring Content Marketing is integrated with PR strategy. Working with others to coordinate content sharing via email, social media and external partner outreach as part of structured campaigns.
- Quality Control. Helping to determine brand guidelines through tone of voice, style and structure. Editing, proof-reading and quality control of content.
- SEO. Working with an external agency to ensure all relevant content is search-optimised and ready to maximise inbound traffic.
- Reviewing and improving performance. Using Google Analytics and other measurement tools to review content and SEO effectiveness, and develop tactics to improve performance.
- A creative thinker
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent writing and editorial skills
- Passionate about gaming
- Strong communication skills
- Work well within a team
- Excellent project management skills
- Degree or relevant qualification. A background in journalism would be an advantage
- Previous experience of PR processes, tools and contact management
- In depth understanding of digital content marketing
- Experience of writing engaging content that delivers results, ideally for a B2C organisation
- Proven ability to represent brand value effectively across marketing channels
- Experience of working effectively within a team, and with other departmental teams.
- An understanding/experience of any of the following would be an advantage; basic HTML; Google Analytics; Google Docs
27 days ago
only 17 hours until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
only 27 days until close