A PR Manager who has experience working within a Marketing Agency is needed to join this award-winning PR & Communications company based in the city of Oxford.
SALARY: £28,000 to £32,000
· Company Pension
· Employee Referral Scheme
· Staff Development and Training Opportunities
· Potential for International Travel
· 22 Days Holiday, plus all Bank Holidays
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Oxford, Abingdon, Witney, Kidlington, Bicester, Charlbury
JOB SPECIFICATION: PR Manager, Fully - Integrated PR & Communications Agency
Our client is looking for an experienced PR Manager to join their fully-integrated PR & Communications Agency and work closely within their team across a variety of global specialist accounts.
Therefore, we are looking an ambitious PR Manager to undertake account management responsibilities, including the following:
· To help support and deliver the communication campaigns of a variety of international accounts.
· To produce highly engaging articles and communications across a range of complex subjects in a way that is easy for the audience to digest and understand.
· To attend external meetings and events when needed, representing the agency in the best possible way.
· To converse with key stakeholders within the business as well as keeping in regular contact with various clients.
· To work in the parameters of the dedicated time for each campaign, reporting on any issues to Head of Department in a timely manner.
Overall, the PR Manager will assist in the day-to-day operation of the communications team, supporting marketing campaigns for the agency's various global clients.
REQUIREMENTS: PR Manager, Fully - Integrated PR & Communications Agency
To be truly successful as the PR Manager you will have proven experience working within a fully-integrated marketing agency. You will have a general understanding of the full marketing mix but be a real expert in producing PR & Communications.
As such, the PR Manager will require the following skills and experience:
· An in-depth knowledge of managing PR & Communications for B2B marketing campaigns.
· Previous experience in managing various accounts and projects ranging in scope and size.
· Excellent communication skills, with a charismatic and engaging writing style that draws the attention of a reading audience.
· Strong attention to detail and the motivation to be self-sufficient and demonstrate initiative on a day to day basis.
· Full UK Driving Licence; clean
The company are a multi-award-winning public relations and strategic communications agency based in Oxford. Their clientèle stretches across the globe within a very niche industry, so consequently they are the foremost recognised agency within their field.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: PR Manager, PR Executive, PR Assistant, PR & Communications Manager. Account Manager – PR, Junior Account Manager, Account Executive – PR.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Joel Barnett quoting PR Manager, Fully - Integrated PR & Communications Agency and reference JKB15127 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.