Job Title: PR Manager
Salary: £36,000 - £40,000
Better Placed are delighted to be partnering with a leading business in Nottingham who have an exciting and challenging opportunity for a PR Manager. A key role within the business you will have autonomy to put in place a communications and PR strategy across multiple territories.
This would be a great opportunity for you if you are currently a PR Manger/Head of PR or at Account Director level in a PR agency.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead, own and execute external communications/PR activity.
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns.
- Writing and producing presentations and press releases.
- Dealing with enquiries from the industry and, the press, and related organisations.
- Planning and supporting speaking events at interviews, press conferences and presentations for the executive team.
- Reporting performance information around current PR campaigns and general progress.
- Analysing media coverage.
- Commissioning or undertaking relevant market research.
- Developing, writing and/or producing presentations, press releases, articles, reports, publicity brochures, information for web sites and promotional videos.
- 5-7 years' experience is desirable.
- Global company experience preferred in a fast paced, growing company.
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience managing relationships with external agencies.
- Strong communicator with colleagues and other departments.
- Proactively takes direction and then owns area of responsibility.
- Familiarity with traditional, digital and social media marketing tools.
Based in Nottingham, this role is commutable from Sheffield, Derby, Birmingham, Leicester and surrounding areas.
To find out more about this rare in-house PR opportunity, please apply now!