This is a fantastic opportunity to join a globally recognised professional services firm. Operating around the world you'll have the chance to join an established communications team providing exciting and innovative PR & Comms campaigns.
The successful applicant will play a pivotal role in building the firms media profile;
- ID opportunities for senior level media comment
- Create strategic PR plans
- Manage crisis comms and press enquiries
- Connect local teams with international comms updates
- Continual improvement of PR activity and portfolio
What We're Looking For:
To apply you should have a proven track record of success in a similar PR Manager position in a corporate firm.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to plan a PR & comms strategy
- Ability to build excellent external media relationships
- Ability to recognise value in current affairs
- Educated to degree level
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below, or call Jonathan onfor a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age