Giambrone is an award-winning leading Italian Law Firm, operating through a network of offices in Barcelona, Munich, London, Milan, New York, Rome, Sassari, Tunis, Palermo and Glasgow with further expansion plans. Our London office is based in St Pauls. We are looking for a PR focussed Marketing Assistant to join our expanding marketing team. The company are going through a period of growth due to an expanding global presence and are now in need of a Marketing Assistant to work with the Marketing Director to support this, creating a global buzz around the brand. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding Law firm at a very exciting time.
The PR Marketing Assistant will:
· Develop and implement an integrated strategic communications plan to advance the Giambrone brand identity
· Develop and grow the brands social media channels
· Research and produce stories and articles to increase the awareness of the Firm globally
· To develop and maintain a database of media contacts
· To achieve frequent, timely and positive media coverage across all available media
· Actively engage, cultivate, and manage press relationships to ensure coverage surrounding Giambrone special events, public announcements and other projects.
· Create marketing materials where appropriate to support the role of PR
The PR Marketing Assistant will have the following experience:
· Previous marketing/PR experience
· Previous experience in with professional services would be an advantage
· Would suit someone with a journalism background
· Ability to work to targets and deadlines.
· Excellent written English with ability to write strong copy
· Excellent communicator and good interpersonal skills.
· Ability to speak other languages would be advantageous although not essential
· High attention to detail and the ability to work independently and as part of a wider team