6 months ago
Information on the company
This client is a small and dynamic young agency based in a start-up hub right in the heart of the City of London. They specialise in working with B2B technology companies, especially related to mobile advertising, mobile games and apps, and new and disruptive areas of tech such as 3D printing and Virtual Reality. They also work with indie games companies helping them to launch on PC, tablet and mobile.
This is a 3 month paid internship. Salary: London Living Wage.
How you can expect to spend your day:
* Taking on responsibility for the agency social media channels - mainly LinkedIn and Twitter
* Running the nuts and bolts of B2B digital marketing campaigns using a platform called Sharpspring. This will involve learning about SEO, content marketing, building newsletters and digital content, and learning analytics (all really good skills to have)
* Researching and creating media lists, event calendars, etc
* Writing content - blog posts, social media posts, marketing materials, etc
* The bulk of the role will be concentrated around our B2B clients, but there will also be opportunities to work on the games side of the business. Whilst there's no need at all for the employee to play games or identify as a gamer, this could be an aspect of the role that would appeal to certain people.
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
* Comfortable communicating face to face, on the phone and over email
* A very high standard of written English
* Driven and passionate about delivering excellent work
* Self-motivated, and able to prioritise their own workload (with guidance)
* Web, social and technology literate
* A passion for tech and games is preferred but not essential
Apply for this role