PR & Outreach Marketing Executive
Better Placed are delighted to be working with a large retailer as they recruit an exciting Marketing Executive role. This company is a real success story that has continued to grow and thrive over the past few years and are now at a stage where they are looking to carry on growing their marketing team. They operate an Ecommerce website but also provide to trade.
There ideal candidate would be someone with a background in PR and marketing who has strong written skills. They're looking for an enthusiastic self-starter, someone who can work within the fast paced marketing team and someone who's a real team player!
As the PR and Outreach Marketing Executive you will be responsible for the distribution and creation of all press releases, securing coverage across a variety of different publications. Your role will mainly be responsible for developing and growing their outreach programme, increasing brand awareness across various sectors and building relationships with key market influencers.
You will need to:
- Be responsible for the creation and distribution of all company press releases, targeted at both B2B and B2C
- Work with the brand manager to identify new marketing initiatives and change strategy accordingly
- Compile regular market research, feeding back insights to the Brand Manager
- Maintain and expand press contacts database and record all press coverage
- Research, approach and build relationships with key online influencers to grow their blogger outreach programme
- Develop a strong understanding of their products as well as their competition and the wider market
- Minimum 2 years PR, outreach and content marketing experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong copy writing skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Good knowledge of blogs/ blogging and social media channels
- Ability to build strong relationships