Epson is a global imaging and innovation leader that operates at the cutting edge of technology development. We are dedicated to exceeding the vision of customers worldwide through the creation of ground-breaking, high-precision and energy-saving technologies. From printers and 3LCD projectors, to wearable GPS/activity monitors and augmented reality smart glasses, Epson offers an extensive array of award-winning products to customers across the world.
Epson is seeking to recruit a creative PR & Social Media Associate, reporting into the PR Manager, the successful candidate will be an experienced team member, responsible for supporting Epson's PR and social media communication activities within the framework of Epson's Sales and Marketing objectives for EMEA.
This role is based out of Epson's Sales and Marketing Offices, in Hemel Hempstead, UK and will involve ad-hoc travel across Europe.
- Assist in the planning, implementation and evaluation of strategic corporate and B2B PR and social media activities in EMEA. The role will include working with multiple markets to adapt and adjust activity to secure the best outcome. Within this context, the role will require project management, copywriting and social asset development as well as the development and management of press pitches, briefings, conferences and similar events.
- Work collaboratively with in-market PR / social teams to adapt and localise centrally developed campaigns and content and to implement them in the best possible way at a local level
- Develop and maintain calendars of content for local delivery in market
- Support development of social media channels in market and support local teams in securing sales team buy-in
- Manage EMEA press and/or social media tracking services ensuring accurate analysis and a high standard of reporting for all Epson Sales Companies across EMEA
- Maintain close and collaborative relationships with the in-markets teams
- Organise and attend internal and external meetings as appropriate
- Compile and manage monthly reports for PR activity across EMEA
- Consistently achieve deadlines and maintain first class administration
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
Applications from the following are welcome: PR & Social Media Executives, Associates, Specialists and agency-side Account Managers
- An excellent writer with a full range of public relations skills including creative thinking, feature writing, and ability to prepare proposals.
- An active listener who modifies their behaviour to achieve results. Has the ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels to influence and gain buy-in / support
- A person who actively demonstrates initiative and encourages others to demonstrate the same, seeing opportunities rather than problems and taking appropriate actions
- A tenacious character capable of persevering with tasks until complete, demonstrating a single-minded approach that gets the job done, while still being a team player
- A quick learner who is willing to learn about Epson's products and markets
- Must have excellent organisational skills and be able to work to tight deadlines
- A person who takes pride in their work, with an eye for detail
- A team player who is able to support as well as lead
Epson makes products for a wide range of customers and is committed to having a diverse workforce. We offer a competitive salary and with an outstanding suite of benefits. Colleagues based in our offices at Westside, Hemel Hempstead work in an excellent waterside location with close proximity to Apsley train station, onsite parking and a subsidised restaurant.