- Exciting opportunity to join a market leading distributor in the beauty and health sector
- Growth role due to exceptional performance of the business
- Help implement and monitor social media campaigns in partnership with retailers
The role of PR & Social Media Executive 12 Month FTC:
Our client is one of the leading distributors of high-quality health and beauty brands in the UK retail market who pride themselves on an unparalleled record of bringing niche, emerging brands to the market and turning them into market leader.
In response to a rapidly changing retail landscape our client has highlighted the need to create a new role within the Marketing team for a digital/social media savvy individual who is a natural storyteller, who can bring brands to life with engaging and commercially focused social campaigns.
Responsibilities for the position of PR & Social Media Executive include:
- Oversee the day-to-day activity of key social media and PR accounts
- Supporting the Assistant PR & Social Media Manager on brand activations, campaigns and strategy implementations
- Running and monitoring paid social media campaigns and adverts
- Creating monthly social media and PR calendars
- Manage social content in-house and/or working with our agency partner
- Uploading and scheduling content to social media platforms
- Engaging daily with social media audiences to increase followings and engagement rates
- Monitor competitor social media channels and PR activations and reporting back
- Keep up to date with hot press topics by regularly reading print and online publications
To be considered for this role you must have:
- 2-3 years' experience in managing social media campaigns and budgets
- Ability to grow a social media following with highly engaged audiences
- Ideally knowledge of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn and Pinterest
- Preferably experience with using Adobe programs such as Photoshop and Illustrator
- Competent with Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Google Docs & Canva
- Strong attention to detail and reactive to emerging platforms, features and trends
- Excellent copy and grammar skills
Our client is a leading distributor of health and beauty products in the UK and clients include Amazon, Boots and Superdrug. They have an enviable reputation for successfully introducing niche brands and products to the market. Due to continued success and growth the need has arisen for a new PR & Social Media Executive to join their team. The company is highly successful and profitable but with a relaxed and collaborative environment.
The Package for PR & Social Media Executive
- Salary: £25,000-£27,000
- 25 days holiday + 1 for Birthday (3 to be kept for Christmas closedown)
- Great benefits
- **The role is initially a 12-month fixed term contract, depending on the outcome of the new brand's launch there is a good chance the position will become permanent**
Location: The position of PR & Social Media Executive is based in Berkshire.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our Egham office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.