5 months ago
Pricing and Bundles Manager
BT Advertising and Media - London
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
Our Advertising and Media team has significant growth ambitions, making big changes to the way advertising works in the UK. Through driving revenue from third party advertisers across BT's media assets we're already one of the UK's largest media businesses, but this is just the start of our journey.
You will work within the Commercial Strategy team, who are responsible for ensuring a compelling and aligned portfolio offering and roadmap for growth. The core advertising products include digital display, digital and traditional out of home, print, messaging and personalised video.
This is a fantastic opportunity to lead our B2B pricing and bundles strategy for BT Advertising and Media. Your work will play a key role in informing the commercial and marketing strategies that underpin and allow us to achieve our growth ambitions, and define BT’s presence as a key player in the Advertising and Media market.
What you'll be doing
* Carry out B2B pricing analysis across the portfolio, modelling pricing scenarios that take external and internal factors into consideration, and delivering clear commercial recommendations that drive sustainable growth
* Develop and deploy pricing strategies across the Advertising and Media portfolio, balancing commercial growth opportunities and risks
* Build, maintain, and optimise effective cross-portfolio bundles, leveraging insights to analyse existing performance, and leading the development of new propositions
* Lead the development of the Advertising and Media promotional strategy
* Translate pricing and promotional initiatives into concise communication and marketing plans
* Manage stakeholder engagement, approvals and governance of pricing/ promotional initiatives
* Work with multi-functional teams to develop, strengthen and simplify the portfolio for advertisers
* Play a key role in the development of new products and go to market strategy
We'll also need to see these on your CV
We want someone who is motivated, tenacious, ambitious and full of ideas. You will be a team player, who is comfortable using their initiative and has the leadership qualities to inspire those around them.
* Pricing and Promotional strategy experience
* Analytical capability and Project management skillset
* Stakeholder management
* Finance background/experience – preferable but not essential
* Advertising industry experience/understanding – preferable but not essential
* Undergraduate degree
Why choose us?
We are looking for ambitious high-achievers that have proven themselves . Teamwork is the key to our success. You’ll fit right in our team from a wide variety of backgrounds all driven to make a real difference for BT.
BT offer a structured career ladder recognising and rewarding strong performance. We offer great development and learning opportunities to help round out your skillset and progress in the way that is best for you.
We offer a strong benefits package, including free broadband, TV and Sport for all employees, an on target bonus scheme, discounted share schemes, a pension scheme and much more.
At BT, we’re creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future.
If you feel that you fit the bill in terms of skillset and can add value in this challenging environment, we are keen to hear from you!
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.