3 months ago
Amazon’s Prime Video is a premium on-demand video entertainment service that offers customers the greatest choice in what to watch from popular Prime Original TV shows (made by Amazon Studios) such as The Grand Tour, Jack Ryan and the recent Emmy award-winning The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, to Prime Original Movies like the Oscar-winning Manchester by the Sea and The Salesman. The service also offers TV shows that are exclusively available for Prime members in each country such as American Gods, MR ROBOT and Outlander. Beyond this content exclusivity, the service further differentiates from other video-on-demand services by offering Prime members the opportunity to subscribe to 50+ channels like Eurosport Player, Starzplay and Sony Channel, and hundreds of thousands of additional titles to watch instantly with no extra apps to download or long term contracts. Prime Video is at the forefront of the entertainment industry and growing fast – now available in more than 240 countries and territories worldwide – and we work in a dynamic, and exciting environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds exciting to you, please read on...
We’re seeking an innovative, results-oriented Senior Marketer who will help develop and influence Prime Video’s marketing strategy. A successful candidate will push the boundaries – building customer insights that impact how we market, what content we buy, and how we improve the customer experience across five European countries. This role requires someone with a demonstrated record of analytical rigor, entrepreneurship, creative problem solving, and exceptional stakeholder management.
You’ll be part of a fast-growing marketing team that is responsible for defining and executing a comprehensive customer insights roadmap across Europe – we expect you to have relentlessly high standards, and enjoy rolling up your sleeves and assuming ownership outside your defined responsibilities, given the strategic nature of the team’s contribution to Prime Video consideration and engagement.
· Initiate and own deep dive analyses informing Prime Video’s strategy and planning, including current and prospective customers, brand perception and positioning, competitor activity and investments, regulatory changes, trends in the video & entertainment landscape, and country insights.
· Educate and influence Prime Video marketing, content, and finance teams via by developing programmatic reporting, providing inputs for existing reviews and creating new processes.
· Systematize new or existing tools to source feedback, track impact, and prioritize projects.
· Automate, mechanize and centralize data to identify resource gaps, size opportunities, mitigate risks and help explain performance variance.
· Make data gathering more efficient (self-serve), transparent and available across all levels and disciplines to enable smarter, more localized decision-making.
· Build and/or commission all necessary research, tools & systems to support the above, working across in-house teams and third parties.
· Bachelor’s degree
· Relevant experience in marketing, insights, research and/or related role, in positions of increasing responsibility
· Experience working across disciplines and managing projects across wide range of stakeholders, including presenting at a leadership level
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to build strong relationships and influence across all levels of an organization
· Resourceful problem-solver with ability to excel in an ambiguous environment
· Self-starter who is customer-obsessed, detail-oriented, and collaborative team player
· Highly analytical with advanced Excel capabilities
· Passion for digital entertainment
We would love you to have:
· Master’s degree
· Multi-lingual - ideally German, French, Italian, and/or Spanish
· Business intelligence background or knowledge (SQL)
· Experience in the TV/film industry and/or strategic consulting
· Pan-European experience
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on objective criteria including your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all sections of society irrespective of belief colour, race, religion or belief, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, disability, age or trade union membership. Please let us know if you have any special requirements in relation to this recruitment process.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. This will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a basic criminal check. Further details of this policy/procedure will be sent to you along with your conditional offer.