28 days ago
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment company with over 23 million customers across seven countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our NOW TV: Operations team
The Operations department are passionate about providing our customers an Effortless experience when they interact with us so that they can just enjoy the WOW of NOW TV.
Service interactions can be via our web apps for self-service, help, community, live chat, webforms, social and chatbots. The Service Technology team are responsible for many of our key operational systems and products, and our role is to continually innovate and improve these platforms to help ensure we deliver an Effortless experience.
As NOW TV are part of the Sky family, you’ll benefit from either: free Sky Q (one off payment required for installation) or a NOW TV premium package as well as an excellent pension scheme and private health care. What’s more, you’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. As if that’s not enough, our impressive Osterley campus boasts endless subsidised restaurants, on-site cinema, on-site gym, and much more to make your experience with us even more enjoyable.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
The Business Product Analyst position is an important role within this team as they will lead the analysis in new products and features for multiple business units across OTT Europe. You will be supporting the Product owners and also the wider team in innovation and optimisation, analysis, managing feature development and system administration.
- Working with the Operations and Technology teams in a fast paced, agile environment to understand and analyse issues, develop these into requirements and support delivery from build through to test and release.
- Support the management, business administration and best practice use of Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Advise our business users on process improvements, ways or working and platform changes that could provide benefit for our business and or our customers.
- Tracking the platform changes we make in Salesforce Service Cloud and in other products to help ensure adoption, measure benefits and ensure future development is more efficient.
- Championing compliance on our platforms and ensuring that we continue to hold data and manage our processes in the best possible way.
- Previous experience in either a business analyst, system configure or tester role.
- CRM development
- Experience of gathering, analysing and defining requirements
- Experience of managing and improving business processes and working practices
- Experience of working in an Operations, Customer Service or Technology department
- Experience as a proficient business user administrator of one (or more) of the following platforms:
- Salesforce Service Cloud
- Live chat
- Asynchronous messaging
- Good communication, organisation and prioritisation skills
- Passionate about great customer experience and providing the best possible online payment journeys for our customers
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a broad range of stakeholders and teams in a matrix structure
Ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results? today
We’re happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make us Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better