5 months ago
* Bachelor's degree in business, finance, statistics, data analytics, related field or equivalent practical experience.
* Relevant analytics or Business Intelligence work experience.
* Experience working with SQL and dashboarding technologies.
* Practical experience in working with at least one statistical software (e.g. R, Python, SAS, MATLAB).
* Developed organizational and project management abilities; ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously to successful completion.
* Ability to independently translate data trends into actionable process advancements and identify areas for improvement. Ability to use data and metrics to complement your proposals and back up your ideas.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment with multiple stakeholders.
* Comfortable with graphic, controversial or sometimes offensive video content.
* Effective communicator with developed presentation skills.
About the job
Fast-paced, dynamic and proactive, YouTube Trust and Safety is dedicated to ensuring that YouTube is a place for users, viewers, and creators around the world to belong, create, and express themselves. Whether understanding and solving their online content concerns, navigating within global legal frameworks, or writing and enforcing worldwide policy, the Trust & Safety team is on the frontlines of enhancing the YouTube experience, building internet safety, and protecting free speech in our ever-evolving digital world.
As a Quantitative Business Analyst, your expertise will be critical to enhancing how we think about safety and issues facing the YouTube ecosystem.
YouTube has grown into a community used by over 1 billion people across the globe to access information, share video, and shape culture. The YouTube team helps budding creators build careers, creates products like YouTube Kids, YouTube Music, and YouTube Gaming, and engages communities around shared passions and global conversations. Together, we empower the world to create, broadcast, and share.
* Support the development of the strategy, framework and data infrastructure to analyze risks facing the YouTube ecosystem.
* Lead projects to determine how best to address solving the company’s biggest opportunities, top priorities and most challenging problems in YouTube’s Trust and Safety space.
* Conduct data analyses to make product recommendations (define core metrics, A/B testing for features, etc).
* Deliver effective and clear presentations of findings and recommendations to multiple levels of stakeholders; create visual displays of quantitative information.
* Prioritize and collaborate with other teams to integrate/automate internal and external data feeds.