7 months ago
Product Copywriter - Graduate/Entry Level
Job Number: 18739
Location: Acton Support Centre (123)
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
We Help Everyone Enjoy Amazing Technology
At Dixons Carphone our customers are loved and want the latest technology.
There’s nothing that excites us more than finding talent, fuelling it, then letting it fly. Whether it’s developing the careers of our staff or investing in a new tech platform, we love knowing that we truly keep tech moving forward.
Ultimately, we get excited by interesting individuals and we want to feed this individuality, empowering our people and customers to enjoy technology so they can achieve and do amazing things.
As a Product Copywriter, you will be responsible for creating product content for online product pages and write copy for a range of briefs. You’ll assist our Senior Copywriters with preparation and administration of range changes and take an active part in range change meetings. You’ll contribute to the continual review and improvement of the team’s strategies and processes.
* Create product and outfit pages for the two main chain websites which adhere to standards and guidelines
* Assist range co-ordinators with planning, preparation and administrative work associated with range change
* Write copy for marketing pages and projects (promo pages, seasonal pages, buying guides, etc) as assigned by Editorial Manager/Senior Copywriters
* Assist range co-ordinators with general website content review, auditing and quality checking regularly and highlighting any problems to them
* Attend training sessions and copywriting workshops with the team
* Strong writing skills – grammar, proofing, editing, short and long copy
* Ability to provide and receive feedback, and to act quickly on feedback
* Team work skills
* Interest in consumer marketing and content marketing
* Interest in SEO and UX trends and best practices
* Good communication skills
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.