3 months ago
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Are you passionate about developing products with an award-winning global retail business? Then we'd love to hear from you!
WHY WORK FOR THE BODY SHOP?
When Anita Roddick founded The Body Shop in 1976, she had a vision. Business as a force for good – that’s us. Over 40 years later, we’re proud to be pioneering cruelty-free beauty every step of the way. We’re the original ethical beauty brand. We’ve got a thing for empowering people and enriching our planet. We’re all about keeping it real, in every way possible.
Our activist roots remain a huge part of everything we do, from our iconic window posters to our vegetarian products to our infamous campaigns. We’re never afraid to stand up and speak the truth. We like to do things a little differently around here.
In fact, this is an incredibly exciting time for The Body Shop. We’re fighting for what we believe in now more than ever. No holding back. Breaking the mould has always come naturally to us, and we need someone who’s not afraid to mix things up.
WHO ARE NATURA &CO?
The Body Shop, along with Aesop and Natura, is part of Natura &Co, a global, multi-channel and multi-brand cosmetics group that is committed to generating positive economic, social and environmental impact. Group owner Natura is Brazil's number one cosmetics manufacturer. Sustainable development has been the company's guiding principle since it was founded in 1969.
THE ROLE IN A NUTSHELL
Developing quality products on time, on cost, in a responsible manner, according to TBS values, brand and consumers needs.
MORE ABOUT THE ROLE
* Responsible for getting the products delivered within agreed timings, costs and quality
* Study upstream the technical, timing and economic feasibility of Marketing briefs (launches or renovation) and Operations briefs (regulatory, supplier transfer, value analysis)
* Provide counter economic proposal and sustainable initiatives.
* Formalise the definition of the products to be developed
* Communicate regularly on project status and alert management and businesses on risks (planning, resources, costs, quality)
* Mobilize the different actors on the project and carry out the necessary follow-ups
* Organize and chair meetings to motivate and mobilize internal and external contacts around projects
* Contribute to on-boarding new suppliers
* Ensure the follow up of the corrective actions on quality/process issues after production
* Mastery of product development processes: brief, product specifications, estimated prices, standards, artworks.
* Knowledge of technologies: packaging, formula, manufacturing and packaging processes
* Experienced user of project planning software e.g. MS project or equivalent
* Experienced at planning and managing multiple projects
* Experience of risk evaluation techniques
* Experience working in cross functional organization structure
Our global HQ is located in the heart of East Croydon – 1 minute walk from the train station and is just 10 minutes train ride from Clapham Junction and 16 minutes from London Victoria. Our office provides a light, modern and open-plan work space that includes an onsite global café and even a living wall in the reception area.
Want to join the Body Shop team? Then please apply today – as well as a competitive salary, here are just a few of the rewards and benefits you can look forward to when you join us: a 5% pension plan, 23 days holiday, 3 days a year to volunteer in the local community, 50% staff discount and access to product sample sales, access to Perks At Work our online shopping channel with exclusive deals & discounts, as well as LOVE money to spend on your well-being and personal development. We have also implemented ‘Work Wise’ into our HQ - flexibility of ‘in-office’ hours, the ability to work remotely and a new meeting charter. Here at The Body Shop we’ve got your best interests at heart – it’s our way of saying thank you!